Trick or Treat Street, the family event that Bethel kids look forward to every year will be held on Saturday, October 28th at the Municipal Center and Greenwood Avenue in Bethel!
The day kicks off with a Magic Show at the Municipal Center followed by Halloween activities on the lawn and Trick or Treating along Greenwood Avenue at businesses and business tables. This year we're also planning on having food, activities, performances and the popular costume contest on the lawn following the Trick or Treating! Also adding to the festivities is a DJ playing vinyls and offering a BYOV (Bring Your Own Vinyl) option to join in the fun.
WANT TO GET MORE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Trick or Treat Street is one of our most well attended events. If you are looking to reach the family market then consider a vendor table or sponsorship to get your name out to thousands of local families.
Please contact Heather or Dawn at the Bethel Chamber (203) 743-6500 for more information.
- Inflatable Sponsorship- $200
- Costume Contest Sponsorship- $100
- Activity Sponsorship (members only)- $50
- Hot CiderChocolate/Donut Sponsor- $50
- Member Vendor Table- $25
- Non Member Vendor Table- $75
- Non-Profit: Selling- $25; Non Selling- $10
- CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION BUTTON TO BECOME A SPONSOR OR CALL THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION. We look forward to having you get involved in this fun community festival. Thank You!